There are 3 steps to complete this task.
Step 1: Determine Knowledge (Complete this step by Friday)
- Log in into Virtual Campus and navigate to the classroom tab, where the intellipath link is displayed. The icon and link appear in the top menu under the Assignments category. From within the assignment, the intellipath link appears under the My Work section.
- A landing page will appear, scroll down and click on Start intellipath.
- Choose Determine Knowledge from the Steps Tab on the left-side of your screen.
Step 2: Learning Path
- Once you complete the Determine Knowledge follow the instructions to begin working on your Learning Path.
- Your path will only consist of learning nodes that you need to work on and is individualized for you.
- You will receive feedback as you work through your path.
Step 3: Practice & Revision
As you are working in your Learning Path you may need to spend additional time in specific areas to improve. You can do this by practicing and revising. Click intellipath Suggestions to help guide you on how to Practice and Revise to increase your Knowledge State.
How do I make the most out of the intellipath experience?